Do you need subtitles? Here’s the perfect player
We are talking about BSPlayer. The perfect player to find and play subtitles. Whether you have hearing problems or you’re learning a new language, subtitles can be really helpful.
This is a video player for PCs, Android smartphones and tablets.
- Android 5.0 Lollipop compatibility
- Multi-core (dual and quad-core) HW decoding support – significantly improves playback speed
- Background playback in popup window (long tap on button Back to playback video and audio in popup video)
- Hardware accelerated video playback – increases speed and reduces battery consumption*
- Support for almost all media files (video and audio player), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3, flac… and streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), HTTP Live stream, HTTP.
- Multiple audio streams and subtitles.
- Playlist support and various playback modes.
- External and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub. txt…
- Find subtitles automatically (mobile data or wi-fi must be enabled to work)
- Playback media files such as videos and mp3’s directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, Samba (SMB/CIFS) shared drives, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) – no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card anymore!
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
- Lock screen to prevent accidental change of videos (children lock)
- support for USB OTG (On-The-Go) for example: Nexus media importer, USB OTG Helper, USB Host Controller… and much more!
- This package includes support for ARMv7 with VFP and NEON. For other CPU types please download appropriate package. Application will notify you which package you need.