How To Use Facebook Messenger Without a Facebook Account
Facebook Messenger just moved one step closer to messaging domination.
The social network no longer requires people to have active Facebook accounts to use its messaging app, Facebook announced Wednesday.
- First of all download and install Facebook messenger app in your smartphone.
- Now while sign up process click on Not on Facebook? there.
- Now you will see page asking your for details fill us little bit details like first name, last name and phone number and you are done.
- Now your account will be created with lots of friends that using messenger in similar way.
- As from this now you will be using messenger without any link to any personal account with the limited friends as here you will a push message messenger with lots of friends that you might even not know.
All of the same Messenger features, including payments and stickers as well as voice and video calls, will be available to people using Messenger without Facebook. The main difference for non-Facebook users, of course, will be features that rely on your network of Facebook friends. Without a connection to a Facebook account, for example, the app will rely solely on your phone’s contacts to find friends on the service. Non-Facebook users also won’t be able to access messages on the web, since those still live on Facebook.com for now.
The company hasn’t given a timeline for when Facebook Messenger will open its new sign-ups to more countries, but it’s likely the company is using those markets as a test ground for the new standalone version of Messenger.
Facebook Messenger has come a long way in less than a year when the social network first began pushing its mobile users to the app. Despite initial resistance, Facebook has managed to rack up more than a billion downloads while adding payments, video calling, third-party apps and a suite of other features to the app that is increasingly becoming its own standalone platform.